Health Insurance Enrollment Fair
Congressman Cummings will one more enrollment event for individuals still interested in signing up for coverage through the Maryland Health Connection.
Navigators will be available at the event to provide in-person assistance, education, and enrollment in both qualified health plans and public insurance options, giving consumers one-on-one help choosing the best option for insurance coverage.
You should attend the Enrollment Fair if any of the following is true:
- You are currently uninsured
- Your current healthcare premiums are too costly
- You were denied coverage in the past
- You are unsure if you are eligible for tax credits
- You were not eligible for Medicaid in the past but may now be eligible
- You have a pre-existing condition and have been denied coverage or it was too costly
Those enrolling in health coverage should bring the following:
- Social Security numbers for themselves and family members (or document numbers for any legal immigrants who need insurance)
- Employer and income information for everyone in the family (for example, from pay stubs, W-2 forms or wage and tax statements)
- Policy numbers for any current health insurance
- Information about any job-related health insurance available to their family