The annual high school art competition that I sponsor in the 7th Congressional District. Learn more about the House of Representatives' nation-wide high school arts competition.
Birth certificates, marriage certificates, and death certificates are available through the Maryland office of vital statistics.
I run an internship program accepting college students interested in learning about the operations of a congressional office. In addition to general office support, interns assist my staff with constituent services, Capitol tours, and light research. Interns are also encouraged to attend hearings, lectures, and seminars available in Congress and around the Hill.
Resources for district residents who are seeking employment.
Each member of Congress, either in the House of Representatives or the Senate, is allowed a total of five appointees in each service academy. For each vacancy, I am allowed to nominate ten individuals. Learn more about the Military Academy nominations process.
Learn about the process of locating and applying for financial aid.
Other resources for parents
- Ben's Guide to U.S. Government for Kids: Parents and Teachers (GPO)
- CIA Parents and Teachers Pages
- EPA Drinking Water & Ground Water Kids' Stuff
- FEMA For Kids Resouces For Parents and Teachers (FEMA)
- Kids in the House Information For Teachers
- Kids Privacy: For Parents (FTC)
- Kids Privacy: For Teachers (FTC)
- missing children of Maryland
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office's Kids Pages
- Veteran Affairs Kids Teachers' Page
See also: Resources for students.