Health Coverage Enrollment Fair
REP. CUMMINGS' HEALTH COVERAGE ENROLLMENT FAIR
Join Rep. Elijah Cummings for a Health Coverage Enrollment Fair and learn about your health coverage options under the federal Affordable Care Act! The deadline to enroll in the Maryland Health Connection and purchase coverage is March 31 - so don't miss out on this opportunity to get covered!
From 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m., Maryland Health Connection navigators will be on hand to answer questions, and to help attendees enroll, including determining if they qualify for Medicaid or for financial assistance to help pay premiums.
You should attend the Enrollment Fair if:
- You are currently uninsured
- Your current healthcare premiums are too costly
- You were denied coverage in the past
- You are unsure if you are eligible for tax credits
- You were not eligible for Medicaid in the past but may now be eligible
- You have a pre-existing condition and have been denied coverage or it was too costly
This event will take place as part of Money Power Day, the region’s largest free financial and health literacy event. Money Power Day provides access to high-quality financial services and literacy education for adults and children.
Those enrolling in health coverage should bring the following:
- Social Security numbers for themselves and family members (or document numbers for any legal immigrants who need insurance)
- Employer and income information for everyone in the family (for example, from pay stubs, W-2 forms or wage and tax statements)
- Policy numbers for any current health insurance
- Information about any job-related health insurance available to their family